Thursday, December 2, 2010

Do we really have to????


It is only December 2nd and the Christmas spirit has totally taken over us all in my house. Even so, that Me, being the teacher is saying, "Do we really have to do school?" I'm just a big kid anyways and when it comes to Christmas my inner kid is screaming inside, "Let me OUT!!!" Each day it is a matter of deciding which one of our many Christmas projects we want to tackle. Yesterday is was putting up the tree and getting it all decorated. So far today it has been putting up the other decorations around the house. I love to watch my kids each year take more initiative in the decorating. It is a good thing that they do enjoy this season as much as I do or they might be saying, "Ah come on MOM, not another Christmas project."

We even have a special entrance for some extra helpers. We found this idea on the Family Fun magazine website. And then we made our own version.

I happened to find and elf hanging around under the tree.

I guess I must quit playing now and put my teachers cap on.

1 comment: