Monday, February 21, 2011

School Where?

We woke up this morning to beautiful blue sunshiny (is that even a word..lol) skies. And right after breakfast I was presented with a question. "Mom, can we do school outside?" I have to admit, I had that "uh, do we have to?" moment. It would mean that we had to lug all of our school books and materials that we needed outside to the table on our porch. But I didn't say what I thought and went with the better answer. "Uh, sure!" I'm really glad that we did because things seemed to flow pretty well. And we got a lot done. After all we have been cooped up in the house a LOT this winter. That sunshine felt amazing on my face. It is something just how rejuvenating the warmth of the sun can be.






Of course Mom must have her "Bucks".



On another note:

We did some kite flying over the weekend. It was a perfect day for it.







No comments:

Post a Comment